Duration: This is normally a half day class (3.5 hours). Special full-day sessions can be provided if employers wish to cover certain topics in more detail.
Class Size: 30-35 is best. However, smaller and larger class sizes can be conducted to meet the employer’s needs.
Audience: Employees with supervisory or management responsibilities, regardless of title.
This class covers:
- The key definitions of harassment
- How harassment includes more than sexual harassment
- Recognizing and discouraging behavior that violates company policy
- Bullying as a form of harassment
- Fostering a safe and respectful work environment
- Judging behavior as a reasonable person
- Proper procedures for reporting harassment
- Individual responsibility for preventing unwelcome behavior
- Supervisory responsibilities